Coach Ashley Bean
I started practicing yoga on DVDs and decided to take a yoga class at a studio. I went 5 days a week for a year. I loved the feeling after practicing and how clear my mind was. Yoga helped me deal with a lot of stress that I was dealing with in my life. I decided I wanted to help others learn how to deal with stress. I went to Southwest Institute of the Healing Arts and received 800 hr advanced yoga certificate.
I’ve been teaching at Sol since 2015 and gained a lot of knowledge on the ways to prevent injuries for a CrossFit athlete. I competed in figure competitions, multiple CrossFit competitions and I was featured in Oxygen magazine in 2015. I feel yoga is a great way to restore your body after strenuous workouts. My favorite classes to teach are flow or Vinyasa because they focus on moving with your breath.
- A mom to a adorable baby boy and a beautiful girl.
- 2015 Yoga, Featured in Oxygen Magazine
- 2017 Girls Gone WOD, 1st place
- 2017 Equinox Games, Elite Females, 3rd place
- 2017 Olympic Weightlifting
- 2018 Olympic Weightlifting
- 2018 CrossFit Fury, Team, 2nd place
- Qualified for Worlds for Olympic Weightlifting
- Southwest Institute of the Healing Arts, 800hr advanced yoga certificate